SiteGround is one of the most popular and optimized WordPress hosting platform. What makes it different from other WordPress hosting providers is that they created the complete hosting setup themselves to offer service which is fast, safe and super supported.
Not only their servers are optimized for amazing WordPress performance but they have also developed many in-house themes, plugins, tons of resources to make sure nothing is left. One of such example is their SuperCacher plugin, which offers 3 layers of caching taking your website loading speed to the next level.
SiteGround provides all necessary tools needed for super easy WordPress start as well as many pro features such as GIT, staging, WP_CLI and SSH access.
Server security is very important for them and they take it very seriously. They take proactive measures with 24/7 server monitoring system and account isolation.
The support is an important factor when it comes to hosting choice for any WordPress website owner. No one wants to write long emails, waste time waiting on phone and more. SiteGround understands this and they will amaze you with their super fast response and problem solving time – instant response on chat and phone, and up to 20 minutes on average on ticketing.
- Easy WordPress launch – 1 click WordPress installation
- Free domain name for account life time
- Free template and installation
- Free transfer with no downtime
- Autoupdates – Update WordPress core and plugins automatically to keep the website protected.
- Daily backups with 30 backup copies
- Server level protection
- Account isolation – Make sure your website is safe if there is any vulnerable account.
- Free CDN with 34 locations
- Data center choice for 3 different data centers
- WordPerss SuperCacher – Fastest ever caching pluging.
- 24/7 support on phone, chat and tickets
- WordPress staging – Easily test and deploy changes
- Git pre-installed – Inface for Git repository creation
- WP-CLI enabled – Command line management option.
Looking for WordPress hosting for your new startup or an existing business? Sign up at SiteGround today and take all the above benefits. If you need help on how to sign up at SiteGround, continue reading following section:
How to sign up?
In this section, we will look into how to sign up at SiteGround for your WordPress hosting. The sign up process consists of three simple steps:
Step 1. Choose your hosting plan
SiteGround has three hosting plans for WordPress:
- StartUp plan – Perfect for one WordPress website starting now and upto 10,000 visitors monthly.
- GrowBig plan – It is a great value for money offer, including the option for multiple WordPress websites and the SuperCacher that great improves your WordPress website speed. Best for upto 25,000 visitors monthly.
- GoGeek plan – Best suited for people with WordPress e-commerce and large sites, who need more geeky development like staging and GIT integration.
Step 2. Choose Domain
SiteGround offers FREE domain registration on signup while signing up for WordPress hosting. Take advantage of this super offer and save money which can be used later for your startup marketing. You may also want to use your own domain if you have already registered, SiteGround supports this too.
Step 3. Review & Complete
They have extraordinary services and features. The price might seem a little high, but it’s reasonable considering what you’re getting. Hosting over 250,000 websites worldwide, almost 100% guaranteed uptime, a bunch of additional web hosting features for free of cost, and top-class 24/7 technical support, SiteGround is one of the best place to host your WordPress website. Due to their proven track record to provide best possible performance and consistency, SiteGround is WPPaid.com first choice!
Unlike many other hosting providers who offer discount for longest period, SiteGround advertised discount applies to any of the initial periods chosen by you during the sign up process. We strongly RECOMMEND to choose at least one year minimum by taking advantage of low price. You may want to go for 2 or 3 years hosting period. We recommend one year because of the fact that it will give a chance to review your website growth after one year and then you can decide how long you renew your plan.
Are you a SiteGround customer/user? Do you have any comments to add about their services? Got questions? If so, feel free to share your experience with our visitors!
Disclosure: This page contains external affiliate links that may result in us receiving a commission if you choose to purchase said product. The opinions on this page are our own. We do not receive payment for positive reviews.