Are you tired of creating content with little ease or manually for your WordPress blog? Creating quality content shouldn’t be hard anymore with Forge drag and drop front end page builder.
Drag and drop is an important feature everyone WordPress website or blog owner would like to have. The idea of changing your website content on the fly is indeed amazing and has become an important aspect of producing creative content.
Gone are the days when you were supposed to create page or post layout manually by writing code. There are many amazing free and premium page builders to help to out and make your work faster.
Forge is one of the best FREE drag and drop page builder plugin which let you create stunning web pages and post with little effort and almost no coding.
Released in November 2015 by CPO themes, Forge is still very much new and still a very much work in progress. But this does not limit its popularity as it has already crossed 1,000+ active installation mark with 4.9 rating out of 5.
Pricing & Plans
Lets talk about an important question first: how much do you need to spend to acquire this amazing plugin? The answer is simple and one word: NOTHING.
Forge is totally free of cost and designed to work with any WordPress theme available. CPO Themes offers premium extensions for this plugins to make money. Some of them are following:
- Forge Advance Elements – gives you the access to 30+ additional premium elements which you can easily configure with drag and drop, starting at $24 per single site
- Forge Templates – helps you to save some layouts as templates for later use, starting at $19 per single site
- Forge Layout Library – gives you an access to prebuilt layouts, starting at $29 per single site
- Forge Conditional Logic – show/hide elements based on some conditional logic, staring at $24 per single site
You can also opt for “Starter Bundle” which gives you an access to all of the above extensions for just $59 per single site. You can save $37 in bundle purchase instead of buying all the extensions individually.
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Work in real time
- Fully responsive layouts & designs
- Parallax backgrounds
- Action History – Revert any changes and see your progress
- Import & Export – Migrate content between websites and pages
- Compatible with 99% of all WordPress themes
- Lightning fast to use, with shortcuts and keyboard actions
- Use the content of your posts along with builder layouts
Pro Version Additional Features
- Templates – Save pieces of layout and reuse them with ease
- Premade Layouts – Deploy entire pages in 2 clicks
- Call To Action Buttons
- Content sliders that can hold anything
- Image Galleries – In grid and masonry format
- Use native WordPress widgets
- Video Embeds
- Testimonials & Team Profiles
- Navigation Menus
- Custom Post Listings
- Login Form & Registration Form
- Embed Google Maps
- Pricing Tables
Although, Forge has many nice features for FREE(!) especially sleek interface and simple UI but the number of elements in free version are just six which can be a source of frustration if you are used to of other drag and drop page builders such as Visual Composer. To summarize the discussion, I would say, it is only worth using for your website if you are willing to spend at least $24 for Advanced Elements extension to increase the number of elements for website customization.
Disclosure: This page contains external affiliate links that may result in us receiving a commission if you choose to purchase said product. The opinions on this page are our own. We do not receive payment for positive reviews.