If there is something that is more enjoyable for bloggers, freelancers and the companies during the year, it must be Black Friday and Cyber Monday hosting deals sale.
iPage Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale is already live and you can save up to 80% on shared hosting. This is one of the best web hosting deals this Black Friday.
If you are a type of guy who loves playing with 3rd party applications, then look no further, iPage is perfect for you! They have on-click installation for a large number of applications, blogs, photo galleries, and forums etc. On top of that, they offer customer support for all their applications in case you ever get stuck. iPage is also a perfect hosting service for businesses as they offer advanced website building tools, a range of e-commerce features, and good customer support.
Traditionally, the weekend that starts with Black Friday and then Saturday, Sunday and Cyber Monday, offer the biggest hosting discounts.
This year deals are no exception. You can expect the same type of discounts with even better values. Following are all the web hosting deals available on this Black Friday to Cyber Monday this year.
Most of these deals are available starting from 25th November, 2016 to 28 December, 2016. Following are the top 10 hosting deals you should not miss:
- iPage –83% OFF Shared hosting starts at $1.99/month
- BlueHost – Shared web hosting over 60% Off – $2.65/month!
- HostGator – 65% – 75% OFF all new Hosting & $5.99 .com & .net domains [Coupon: BF2016 (Black Friday)/ CW2016 (Saturday & Sunday)/ CM2016 (Cyber Monday) / TUE2016 (Cyber Tuesday)]
- SiteGround – 70% OFF on all annual web hosting plans
- A2 Hosting – 67% Off Shared Hosting / 40% Off Reseller / 50% Off VPS / 25% Sprint Dedicated Server (Cyber Monday only) [Coupon: BFCM67 / Resell40 / MANVPS50 / SPRINT25]
- eHost – 50% Off all shared hosting plans – $2.75/mo
- A Small Orange – 50% Off all shared hosting plans – $2.75/mo [Coupon: EPIC]
- DreamHost – 50% Off annual shared hosting plans
- FatCow – 60% OFF shared hosting $3.15/mo
- HostPapa – $1.95/mo hosting with Free Domain, $300 in ad credits
- IMotion Hosting — Save up to 56% on shared hosting plans / $2.95/mo for 3 years plan starting from Cyber Monday & onward
- GoDaddy — $1/mo WordPress Hosting / $0.99/yr .com domains / Builder, Domain & Email at $1/mo
Let’s get started! It’s a time to buy and save big!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the best times to buy top hosting deals at insanely low prices. From low prices on hosting from top hosts and cheap domain registration to add-on services discounts like SSL certificate, web design, logo design, and plugins, what else do you need to launch your blog?
It is a great time to take advantage of Black Friday & Cyber Monday huge hosting discounts to buy web hosting plans at cheap rates as well as recommend these deals to your friends. It doesn’t matter whether they are freelancers, bloggers, run their own small to medium scale business, or just looking to get started building their own web presence, Black Friday is the best time of year to start a blog or website at affordable prices.
Pro Tips to Save Money on Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2016
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discounted Price is a one-time offer that is only applicable on new hosting plans. You won’t get any discount on renewal. So it’s better to buy hosting for longer period.
- Some of the web hosts offer special hours discount during Black Friday & Cyber Monday like HostGator that can go up to 80%. Try to find those special hours (Check out HostGator special hours here).
- Don’t buy domain name from the web host if it doesn’t offer a free domain. Rather buy domain name from GoDaddy, Domain.com or NameCheap. This way you can save $7 to $12.
- All almost all hosting companies run Black Friday offers on next Saturday & Sunday. Don’t dishearten if you miss the deal on Black Friday. You can still buy it on next days.
- Act fast! Don’t wait for last minute to order the deal. If you’ve decided what to buy, then go ahead and grab it.
Disclosure: This page contains external affiliate links that may result in us receiving a commission if you choose to purchase said product. The opinions on this page are our own. We do not receive payment for positive reviews.